| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stensele in September is a little cool at 6.8 °C (44.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 14 days.
- In September the heavens above Stensele are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:36 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 15:08 long with an average length of 13:27.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stensele September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Stensele, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Stensele:
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 199.3 kms (123.9 miles) NW
- Br°nn°ysund, Nordland, Norway - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) WNW
- Orland, Norway - 393.3 kms (244.4 miles) WSW
- Vaernes, Norway - 349.1 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Trondheim, Norway - 372 kms (231.1 miles) WSW
- Storlien, Sweden - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) SW
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 244.2 kms (151.7 miles) SSW
- Ístersund, Sweden - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) SSW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 379.1 kms (235.6 miles) N
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) NE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) ENE
- Piteň, Sweden - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) E
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) ESE
- Oulu, Finland - 385.7 kms (239.7 miles) E
- Umeň, Sweden - 202.6 kms (125.9 miles) SE
- Vaasa, Finland - 316.4 kms (196.6 miles) SE
- Harnosand, Sweden - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) S
- Sundsvall, Sweden - 282.5 kms (175.5 miles) S