| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stensele in October is very cool at 1.7 °C (35.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain once in a while. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is released across on average 15 days.
- The blue above Stensele is dull with an average of merely 3:19 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:10 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 5:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stensele October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Stensele, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Stensele:
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 199.3 kms (123.9 miles) NW
- Br°nn°ysund, Nordland, Norway - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) WNW
- Orland, Norway - 393.3 kms (244.4 miles) WSW
- Vaernes, Norway - 349.1 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Trondheim, Norway - 372 kms (231.1 miles) WSW
- Storlien, Sweden - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) SW
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 244.2 kms (151.7 miles) SSW
- Ístersund, Sweden - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) SSW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 379.1 kms (235.6 miles) N
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) NE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) ENE
- Piteň, Sweden - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) E
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) ESE
- Oulu, Finland - 385.7 kms (239.7 miles) E
- Umeň, Sweden - 202.6 kms (125.9 miles) SE
- Vaasa, Finland - 316.4 kms (196.6 miles) SE
- Harnosand, Sweden - 273.9 kms (170.2 miles) S
- Sundsvall, Sweden - 282.5 kms (175.5 miles) S